Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Beginning

Well.. I am finally blogging. I have seen people around me doing this very often. I have seen my room mates writing their blogs or reading others. But I never really got the idea of what is so exciting about it. The concept which I created about blogging in my mind was, people sharing their daily weird experiences with others and a bunch of other people reading and commenting on it. I have also come across blogs where a person describes how he avoided an embarrassing fall on the road or how a monkey at a zoo was gaping at him. The interesting thing is that you will find a long paragraph giving a vivid description of the scene.

Is this what blogging is all about? Well the quest for this answer made me research a little bit more than just sit and wonder about it. Guess what? I ended up blogging myself. The outcome of the so called research had completely changed my perception. Blogging is not just about narrating funny incidents. It is about conveying thoughts, sharing experiences, giving information, speaking your mind and most importantly capturing a moment in your life (narrating funny stories). I am neither trying to write an article on blogging nor am I interested to do so. But what I am trying to do is speak my mind. Sounds weird isn’t it?

I have decided to start blogging and for NOW I THINK I am going to do it regularly. I don’t have much experience to share and I am not going to impart wisdom to people. All I wish to do is CAPTURE few moments of my life. Moments which I feel should be shared with people and moments that can be laughed about in later years. Ironically, this is what I hated about blogging and I finally resorted to it.

I hope that I come across some interesting moment soon and will return to share it with you all. Till then….

No comments:

Post a Comment